With enough room for 2 queen-size airbeds, the Coleman Montana 6-Person Tent offers ample sleeping space for the whole family. This camping tent is designed to keep you dry thanks to its WeatherTec system that features a tub floor with patented corner welds, inverted seams, and a covered zipper to help keep water out. An extended door awning creates a dry space to store gear and enter the tent, while storage pockets help you keep small items organized. The angled windows can be kept open in the rain without letting water in and help improve air circulation in the tent. This 6-person tent is designed with a strong frame tested to withstand 35+ mph winds and durable Polyguard fabric that will last season after season. It sets up easily in about 15 minutes thanks to snag-free continuous pole sleeves, a patented pin-and-ring system, and snag-free Insta-Clip suspension. And once the trip is finished, you can pack up the tent in the included carry bag for easy storage and transportation.
- E-Port: Conveniently run an extension cord through the E-Port to bring electrical power into your tent.
- Angled windows: Angled windows, which you can keep open in the rain, help keep the water out while allowing for extra air circulation.
- Storage pockets: Stash small necessities within easy reach and off the floor thanks to mesh pockets conveniently sewn into the side of the tent's walls.
- Door awning: Includes a door awning for extra weather protection.
- Protected seams: Inverted seams increase weather resistance by hiding needle holes inside the tent.