Featuring the galaxy’s most notorious bounty hunter and designed with input from DC’s trusted powder hunters, the limited Boba Fett™ Ply snowboard has a skate-like feel with enough power and stability to conquer the whole mountain. It features snappy Lock & Load camber paired with the cruisy, super-pressable flex of a biax glass layup and a lightweight stratus core. The Boba Fett Ply is essentially a collector’s item that you might be tempted to just hang on your wall, but it's more than ready to perform on the mountain.
- Board Camber: +6mm Camber
- Lock & Load Camber: This snowboard has traditional camber through out the midsection with longer traditional contact points, creating a flat, stable platform. Designed to dominate everything from technical street riding to pro-level park features, this skate-inspired board profile allowed us to create a snowboard entirely new feeling of power and stability on any terrain
- Eco-Conscious Wood Core: Stratus Core - using FSC [Forest Stewardship Council] Certified Wood The Stratus Core consists of smooth flexing Poplar wood with two stringers of Beech wood running down the middle of the snowboard for added strength and stability
- Fiberglass: Biax Fiberglass - a dual direction, dual-layer, stitched fiberglass laminate
- Base: DC's signature TrueBase is fast, durable, and easy to maintain - an exceptionally fast base that doesn't require frequent tuning
- Flex Rating: 6/10
- RE/SOLVE - Part of our DC RE/SOLVE Sustainability Program