Tip of spear. Ahead of the curve. Leader. All are accurate descriptions for the new Forefront. A full-coverage helmet ideal for all-mountain riding or racing, the Forefront's AEROCORE construction featuring Koroyd creates a low volume helmet with ventilated. Smith's objective and design philosophy behind Aerocore construction is to increase airflow, improve temperature regulation resulting in fog-free vision and improve impact resistance. Upon impact, the cores crush in a completely controlled manner, decelerating the energy from the impact and reducing final trauma levels. The completely open cell construction integrates with internal channels to create the full Aerocore construction to provide ventilated protection. Thousands of co-polymer extruded tubes, thermally welded to create an unparalleled consistent and fully engineered core.
- Lightweight protection with a unique style. Koroyd material reduces force transmission.
- X-Static lining with Reactive Cooling Performance.
- VaporFit retention system adjust easily on the fly.
- AerEvac ventilation provides cooling airflow.
- Integrated camera and light mounts.